Members may be required to verify their account to gain access to certain features on the site using the Text Verification process.
- Member must have a UK based phone number
- Member must use a mobile phone
- Member cannot use VOIP, Landline or any other type of number other than that designated for a mobile phone number.
- Number must be issued by a mobile phone provider and a phone number issued by Google Voice, Skype, etc will not be permitted.
- Phone number and phone account must be your own and not the phone number of another individual.
Exceeded Number of Attempts:
When the allowed number of attempts to enter the code are exceeded a Member must wait 24+ hours to attempt again. Note: The 24 hr waiting period due to exceeded number of attempts cannot be changed or adjusted by any Live Chat or other Support Team Member.
Phone Verification - Correct Formatting
Please make sure the phone number you are entering includes a 1 before the area code, and that you do not include any parenthesis or dashes.
For example, if your number were +077-123-45678, you would enter it as: 07712345678.
Phone Verification - Not Acceptable Phone Number
Unfortunately, if our system is not accepting a phone number, it does mean that phone number cannot be used to verify this account.
Phone Verification - Code Not Accepted
Please remember that any code you receive will only be valid for 10 minutes or until a new code is requested. Please make sure you entered your code within 10 minutes of requesting it (not receiving it) and that you did not request an additional code in the meantime.
Phone Verification - Unable to Resolve Code
Unfortunately, if you are receiving a message that we were not able to verify this account, this would mean that multiple incorrect codes were entered. Unfortunately, we are not able to assist further with verification for accounts which entered multiple incorrect verification codes.